Thursday 11th May 2017, 1.00pm - 5.00pm
Cost: $240 (incl GST)
10% discount for early bird registrations before 21st April, 2017.
Are you working with older people who are falling over and have cognitive impairment? Do you find this area of work challenging? Would you like to expand your knowledge, share your experiences in falls prevention, and learn the latest evidence to help you improve the care you deliver? If so, then this is for you.
At this half day evidence-based workshop you will learn:
- how cognitive impairment impacts on falls and falls risk
- the evidence on what works to prevent falls in people with cognitive impairment
- how adherence impacts on the effectiveness of falls prevention interventions
- how to apply the evidence in real settings
- how others deal with the challenging combination of falls and cognitive impairment for older people, carers and healthcare providers.