2nd MARC End of Life Care Forum
9th November, 9:00am - 1:00pm
RMIT University (City Campus)
The Melbourne Ageing Research Collaboration (MARC) is pleased to bring you the 2nd MARC End of Life Care Forum.
This event will give you an opportunity to build on your knowledge in end of life care research, network, and gain insight into the work undertaken by MARC in this area. Speakers will provide detailed examples of recent research to stimulate ideas and this event will include brainstorming and group discussions to generate innovative ideas to help set the research agenda for the next MARC End of Life Care Research Project.
The program includes:
- Presentations from key leaders in end of life care
- Results of the latest MARC End of Life Care project
- Question and answer time
- Interactive brainstorming session, where members will be invited to present project ideas on end of life care
- Morning tea will be provided.
- Places are limited, so please register to secure your spot.
This is event is limited to MARC partner organisations only, and is free of charge (please contact email@example.com for the discount code)
This event is now sold out, to register for the waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org