As a non-profit organisation and worldwide expert in ageing research, NARI receives government and philanthropic funding to continue its work. Our work would not be possible without this generous support.
In 2016, the following philanthropic foundations and Government departments supported our work:
- Australian Unity
- Building Healthy Communities - Research Focus Area
- COTA Vic
- Dept of Health and Human Services Victoria
- Gandel Philanthropy
- Hallmark Ageing Research Institute
- Rural Health Continuing Education
- Melbourne Recital Centre
- Scanlon Foundation
- State Trustees
- Swinburne Research Development Grant Scheme
- Tierra Health
- JO and JR Wicking Trust
NARI is a Deductible Gift Recipient charitable organisation, as is its fundraising arm The Australian Ageing Research Foundation. All donations are fully tax deductible and all donations over $2 will be issued with a tax deduction receipt.